Terms of Service
In order to ensure fair resources distribution and prevent abuse, we apply the following terms and limits (where applicable) on a per-account basis:
Website Development Service
- Website owners can not use their websites to distribute illegal/copyrighted materials, phishing scripts/activity, pornography, and hatred-inciting content.
- Domain transfers can be done upon customer’s request after paying the full amount of the package.
- Service fees are paid 50% down payment and 50% after the successful initialization of the service.
- Clients are provided 2 levels of control panels based on their plans; standard (for Starter plans) and advanced (for Business and higher priced plans).
- For websites built with a CMS, we do not provide administrator credentials for the security of the hosting server. Instead, we provide the aforementioned control panels based on client’s plan.
Business Email Service
- Spamming is prohibited and can impact sending capabilities and/or result in account suspension.
- Our service is not intended for bulk emails/mass marketing campaigns. If you need such services contact us directly supplying your estimated outbound capacity and we can tailor a custom package according to your needs.
- Each account holder can send up to 500 outbound emails per day, per email address.
- Service fees are paid 100% in advance for Starter plans. For Business and higher priced plans service fees are paid 50% down payment and 50% after the successful initialization of the service.